Welcome! We are BMC Creative – your one-stop resource where a range of projects are produced from start to finish.
How do I get started?
For a short site overview and introduction to the navigation, go to the video housed in the “How To…” section. The basic steps are:
- Click “Sign-In” in the main menu.
- Click “Create an Account” (for first-time users).
- Complete fields with name, email, address and phone number.
- Your email is your username.
- Create a password unique to you
You will then be registered. A personalized Customer Dashboard will be created. On this Dashboard you can browse and order products as well as view order history, estimates and invoices, and check project status.
We are here to assist you.
- Lead Design Coordinator: Robin Fisher, 439-2401, email@example.com
- Printing/Production: Fred Conley, 439-2405, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design/Operations/Promotional Items: Jill Fair, 439-2400, email@example.com
- Graphic Design: Taylor Campbell, 439-2406, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Management/Traffic Coordinator: Marty Conley, 439-2402, email@example.com
- Billing: Luanne Grindstaff, 439-8072, firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is BMC Creative?
Biomedical Communications has been around for years here at the Quillen College of Medicine. Our specialization is health care design, production and project management, and we exclusively serve QCOM and the clinics of ETSU Physicians and Family Medicine. We also provide Scientific Graphic Posters for all University departments and students.
Our approach to meeting customer’s needs is the same as it has always been — we practice a one-stop-shop philosophy so to provide you a great product, for a competitive price, through a hassle-free process. Our custom-built web-based system brings you all the tools you need from a personalized dashboard via your workstation, tablet or mobile device, 24/7. On the BMC Creative StoreFront, you can:
- browse our complete product line
- order creative projects
- receive and approve cost estimates
- track status from project inception through production, including Identity/Postal/ETSU Number reviews and approvals
- reference historical data
- avoid eBucs purchase orders but still have access to approved costs and billing
At BMC Creative, we combine our institutional knowledge, resources, training, education and industry experience in the fields of marketing, design, production and mail to provide you with a dynamic team.
What is a one-stop-shop?
All the steps between project inception and final production, regardless of the team member involved, are included and are part of a larger streamlined process. Your platform is a personalized environment where all project information is housed in one spot. BMC Creative provides:
- Consultation and Project Planning
- Design Conceptualization and Development
- Content Development
- High Quality Printing and Production
- Imagery, Illustration, and Coordination
- Variable Data and Mail Campaign Planning
- Coordination of Mail Fulfillment
- Identity and ETSU Number Reviews and Approvals
- Step-By-Step Project Status Updates
- Historical Data Reporting
- Advertising Design
- Promotional/Specialty Product Fulfillment
How do I order a product and services?
Your experience will be similar to online shopping: shop and choose a product, place the order, provide direction and give approvals, receive delivery.
When ordering, just let us know what your design needs are and we’ll work with you to create the look you need for that special event or function. Designers and production work closely together to make sure they’re resulting the most efficient end products.
A multitude of product options are included for production. And, we are glad to help you find just the right promotional or specialty items to fit your needs and budget. Check out our product line, or you can tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll research it!
How do I pay for my products?
Costs incurred on a project are “tied” to it through our customized system, and follow it throughout production. When the project is completed, costs are summarized for your review. Because we are internal, an eBucs purchase order isn’t necessary from the ETSU/QCOM customer. Once costs have been verified, the total is automatically deducted from the department’s provided index number or grant. If a purchase order is used for payment, (MEAC Clinics or VA) the project requestor can print an invoice directly from their project dashboard and process as needed. Students may pay for their projects with cash, credit card, or request their affiliated department sponsor their project.